Words to Live By
“A word aptly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver.” Proverbs 25:11
Have you ever had an “ah-ha” moment? A time when something was said that just clicked with you and it permanently changed your perspective?
Throughout Stuart Briscoe’s lifetime, from his childhood to his service in the Royal Marines, and then as a full-time pastor, he had a number of spiritual “ah-ha” moments—times when people he greatly respected shared words of wisdom with him that shaped his worldview and ministry.
In this single message, Stuart explains the five key statements that left a lasting impression on him and drive his faith today:
Shipping limited to the U.S.
- The Word of Christ is totally true and utterly reliable.
- We never touch what isn’t ours.
- You can't do what you’ve never attempted.
- Nail your colors to the mast.
- Lift up your eyes and look on the fields ready for harvest.